The CodeMemos application will help you to manage your snippets (text fragments). Written in Java, it is a multiplatform application, so it can be used in Windows, Linux or Mac OS.
Created for programmers, web designers or database developers. Quickly find your snippets and reuse them, without the need to develop them from scratch again.
Use it on the operating system of your choice: Windows XP / 7 / 8, Apple OS X, major Linux distributions (Ubuntu, SUSE, RedHat, Fedora, …). The only requirement is the Java VM version 1.6 or higher.
It is simple to create a code fragment, organize it into categories and languages, reuse it when needed. Save time and avoid the need to rewrite your code / designs every time or search it in large (old) project.
- Store code fragments with description
- Organize fragments by category
- Code editor features: undo / redo, code folding, drag and drop, bracket matching, current line highlighting, open links
- Search and find the stored categories and snippets
- Export code memos to text, html or the language specific file
- Automatic, customizable backup to keep your data safe
- Usable on Windows (stable version), Linux (beta version) or Mac OS (beta version). It requires Java VM (JRE version 1.6 and up)
Download latest CodeMemos build:
Windows setup release
Portable release (zip)
CodeMemos related links: